About The Expo:
● The Shoalhaven Business Exchange Expo is all about getting your businesses in front of new customers and building on existing relationships.
The Business Exchange Expo gives you an opportunity to create new relationships, generating new leads which will assist to grow and build on your business profile.
The Business Exchange Expo is a cost effective marketing tool for you to get your business directly in front of local customers, allowing you face-to-face contact to start conversations and relationships.
● Targeted media campaigns through local newspapers, radio, flyers, posters and on-line.
● Showcase your organisation/business and increase your brand awareness.
● Build relationships with other businesses and the general public.
Attend Business Workshops: FREE to Chamber members
On Friday 17th May, the Expo is running a full day of key-note speakers, “Thought Leaders” and business workshops with topics covering issues such as:
- Growth through Innovation
- NBN & Mobile Technology
- Human Resources
- NSW Business Chamber Update
- Business Grants & Funding
Exhibit at the Expo:
● Expo stands will be positioned in the main auditorium, foyer and gallery. Outdoor space is available.
● Expo stands will be 3m x 1m or 6m x 1m with a full expo shell scheme and signage supplied.
● Expo stands include power, table and chair.
● Exhibitors will be included in a expo directory on the Chamber’s expo website and on the
Chamber’s facebook site.
Contact Linda Marquis on: 0412 357 423